Leveraging to our ultramodern production unit and a team of skilled engineers, we are offering Vertical Laminar Air Flow
. A Vertical Laminar Air Flow is a self-contained workstation unit precisely designed in numerous specifications to suit diverse requirements of our valuable customers. It can be placed within a clean room to create an ultra-clean environment. Our Vertical Laminar Air Flow system is provided with Super Air H.E.P.A. Filters, comprising of non-woven microfiber glass pleated media. The pleats are separated by corrugated aluminium foil separators. We make available Vertical Laminar Air Flow at market leading prices.
Optional Accessories :
- WORKING TABLE OF S.S. 304.
- HEPA of 0.3m of an efficiency of 99.97% down to 0.3m Media Is of glass fiber & made of pleats
- back & frow in a anodized Aluminum frame.
- Pre filter (10m ) of dry fiber Washable type with the frame on all the sides.
- Confirm International Standard 209 E.
- Statically Balanced motor blower Assembly (Heavy Duty)
- Velocity at the output of HEPA is 90 + 20 FPM
- Ultra-quiet noise level of not more than 65 dBA
- Vibration is also very low.
- Work area properly illuminated by diffused glare free fluorescent light.
- Static Pressure Manometer
- U. V. Light 1 x 30/15 watts.
- Front & Side Door of Acrylic Sheet (Transparent)
- Cock for gases or vacuum line.
Available Models / Sizes :
- Magnehelic Gauge in place of manometer
- U.V. Resistant Poly Carbonate Sheet in Place of Acrylic Sheet
- LCD display with soft touch switches for Motor, U.V. Light, F.V. Light and U.V. Timer
- Microprocessor based Touch screen display system with special features like
- Display of velocity with lower and upper safe limits.
- Display of total run time of instrument & timer for U.V. lamp
- Control of U.V. light to prevent the operator from U.V. rays as and when required.
- Door sensors to switch off the UV light when door is opened.
- Display of message for life of HEPA filter, U.V. light etc.
- Mini Pleat Hepa Filter (Separator Less)
Other Information :
- 3' x 2' x 2'
- 3' x 2' x 2'
- 4' x 2' x 2'
- 6' x 2' x 2'
- 8' x 2' x 2'
- Initial pressure drop is less than 25mm W.C. at rated flow
- D.O.P. efficiency is better than 99.97% down to 0.3% microns particle size