We are engaged in offering an inexpensive and easy way to determining heat produced at the time of burning an organic matter – calorific value, and the content of sulphur present in solid and liquid fuel. We are amongst the topmost Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers of Digital Bomb Calorimeter
from Delhi, India. Bomb Calorimeter that we offer is manufactured by using the method approved by British Standard Institution BS 1016. We, furthermore, make available only the tested Calorimeters for the global market.
Testing of Bomb
- Bomb is made of SS 316. Each Bomb is tested before it leaves the factory in accordance with the requirement of the Institute of Petroleum (I.P. 12/63 T.Appendix 1)
- Calorimeter Vessel : The vessel is made of copper and is Chromium plated or S.S. It includes a Bomb support that ensures proper positioning of Bomb in the vessel.
- Water Jacket : The outer container of Jacket is made of copper and is chromium plated both inside and outside or S.S. The is closed by an ebonite cover. A terminal block is fitted to the of the container so that connection can be made from the firing control.
- Offset Stirrer : The stirring mechanism supplied gives sufficient turbulence for effective stirring whilst no heat is imparted to the calorimeter water. It consists of an impeller stirrer driven at a constant speed of approximately 800 r.p.m. The offset arrangement whereby the motor drives the impeller via a belt precludes any possibility of heat transference between motor and calorimeter Vessel Contents.
- Crucible : Various types of crucible are available the standard supplied with the outfit being a stainless steel crucible of 8 ml capacity which fits in the standard support ring provided with the outfit.